Sorry CME is not currently available for this activity.
Management of Crohn’s Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Dr. David Hudesman, Director, The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center at Beth Israel Medical Center, presents updates in the diagnosis and management of moderate to severe Crohn’s disease as well as general health maintenance of inflammatory bowel disease.
Physicians who wish to learn about new treatments for Crohn’s disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
- To understand the indications for and benefits of CT and MR enterography
- To understand the natural history and prognostic factors of Crohn’s disease
- To understand when to use early combination therapy with an anti-TNF agent and an immunomodulator in moderate to severe Crohn’s patients
- To understand the side effects of anti-TNF therapy
- To understand when to administer appropriate vaccinations to inflammatory bowel disease patients both before and during immunosuppressive therapy
Beth Israel Medical Center and St. Luke’s and Roosevelt Hospitals are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Beth Israel Medical Center designates this enduring material for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
It is the policy of Beth Israel Medical Center and St. Luke's and Roosevelt Hospitals that faculty and providers disclose real or apparent conflicts of interest relating to the topics of this educational activity.
The following have reported that they do not have any financial relationships to disclose:
David Hudesman, MD